- Posted 24 March 2022
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameThomas Wyke
The purpose of the role is to support the Business Intelligence (BI) Team with developing and maintaining the current data warehouse (DW) as well as build a new one. The organisation is also migrating to Azure, so this role will provide you with cloud experience.
The client has acquired its patients’ EHR data from the clinical system vendors. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you will play a key part in the BI Team journey moving forward.
You will be responsible for the Data Warehouse, which includes pulling data and reports from the DW, monitoring data quality, optimising ETL pipelines and integration using the Microsoft BI stack. You'll also be an integral part of the team that drives their migration to Azure, so experience in Cloud-based solutions is an added bonus!
Roles and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Maintain and support existing solutions (SSIS, MDS, Azure SQL)
- Collection and analysis of requirements
- Creation of advanced DW-models from the clinical raw dataset
- Test and deploy solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Pipeline automation and optimisation
- Develop and update technical documentation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced in supporting and developing a data warehouse environment using the Microsoft stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI)
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience of designing ETL processes
- Exposure working within, Azure and AWS solutions
- Exposure to Python and/or R
- Any experience of Apache Beam and AirFlow are hugely desired!