Back to jobs
My client a small, compassionate Acute Hospital Trust with patients at the heart of all they do; a great place to work with a supportive culture and a family feel. The post holders will lead on project support administration task which will focus mainly around their Clinical System projects.
- A dynamic, intelligent individual who needs a challenge. You are a self-starter, who has an understanding of programme and project management administration.
- A project support officer who supports the IT team planning activities and to meet their deadlines.
- A enthusiastic communicator who likes to network and will be respectful about colleague constraints but able to make your case in a persuasive manner. You are the team player who cares about people and understands that everything we do impacts on the patient experience.
- Responsible for maintaining all project administration and recording systems and documentation, including appropriate version control, ensuring that documents are readily available for use by the team and for audit purposes.
- Attend project meetings in order to take, produce and circulate action notes. Also follow up on action points agreed during the meeting.
- Responsible for providing project management support in the Clinical Systems Team.
- Responsible for planning and co-ordinating project events, meetings and activities on behalf of the Clinical Systems team.
- Deals with straightforward enquiries, taking action where appropriate and ensuring messages are communication accurately to relevant personnel and in an appropriate and timely manner.