I’m currently looking to speak to any candidates experience in the use and administration of Labware LIMS, in relation to a role working as a Labware LIMS Administrator for a number of laboratory sites.
The role will be primarily remote based and encompass some travel to company sites both in the UK and in Europe.
As well as the responsibilities of administration, troubleshooting, and support of the Labware LIMS application, the successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting the rollout of the Labware 7 build across different sites, gaining experience in full project exposure and also encompassing staff training.
This position would be an ideal step for a Labware ‘super-user’, or someone seconded from a scientific post into a Labware implementation, as it would allow them to take on a fully LIMS focused role and develop their skills further in this area.
Key skills required:
- Experience in the any of the following; user support, troubleshooting, configuration, and administration of Labware LIMS
- Any experience of working with or writing queries for SQL databases would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports and their generation will also be looked upon favourably
- Understanding or utilisation of LIMSbasic/Visual Basic
- Experience working in a scientific environment and understanding of the functionality of a LIMS
- Experience in user training for LIMS or similar applications
Knowledge of another European language alongside English will also be looked on favourably.