LIMS Business Analyst

Posted 03 February 2022
Location
Job type Contract
DisciplineLIMS
Reference29108
Contact NameZachary Harris

Job description

LIMS BUSINESS ANALYST

 

My client are looking for a LIMS Business Analyst for part of the Test & Trace project. The ideal candidate will have LIMS experience and have worked in an agile environment before. The role requires an 80% onsite presence at the Leamington Spa but the other 20% can we worked remotely.

 

£550 Per Day

Inside IR-35

8 month contract, likely to extend.

 

If you don't have LIMS experience, but have experience with other healthcare systems, then feel free to apply.

 

Regards,