Product Manager Role
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity as a Product Manager working for a company who provide software solutions to the diagnostic and pathology lab market.
The post-holder will play a key role in the business as a Subject Matter Expert for the software products, working closely with the commercial, development, regulatory, and support teams within the business to provide an effective and tailored solution to clients.
The principal responsibilities within the role will be establishing and maintaining a high level of functional and technical product expertise, providing business analysis to specify product requirements, and work closely with the commercial team to provide pre-sales support through product knowledge and demonstrations.
- Act as primary contact and subject matter expert with end customers and users
- Manage product enquiries, work collaboratively with development, testing, and regulatory teams
- Provide business analysis with new and prospective customers to define functional requirements
- Liaise with development team to ensure product specifications are correctly implemented and delivered
- Use laboratory knowledge to provide solutions that are compliant with regulatory standards
- Manage the risk assessment process
- Work with customers and internal teams to deliver product training.
- Background in biomedical science is highly advantageous (blood transfusion/science preferred)
- Knowledge of diagnostic laboratories, companies, and instrument manufacturers
- Experience in the business/requirements analysis for a laboratory software solution (LIMS/middleware/LIS)
- Excellent communication skill and customer facing manner
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle/processes
- Networking skills and experience managing stakeholders.