I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a global software company as a Project Manager, responsible for the delivery of projects implementing their flagship Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
The successful candidate will be tasking with serving as primary liaison between the company and multiple customer projects, having primary responsibility for all project management tasks, encompassing developing, managing, and communicating detailed project plans to ensure that tasks are completed on time and meeting or exceeding specifications.
- Develop and implement communication programs to ensure expectations and deadlines are clearly understood from initiation through delivery.
- Identify system and human resource requirements by working with managers and individual departments to ensure availability of required resources.
- Manage day-to-day project communication with clients and project team members, develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients and manage project-related expectations.
· Assist with customer site audits in gathering the necessary project information.
- Collaborating with customers and communicate to the project team on project issues, concerns, schedules of deliveries and completion estimates.
- Development and maintenance of a Microsoft project plan for each assigned project concentrating on milestones.
- Providing project documentation, including meeting agendas, monthly reports, meeting follow-ups, and any other identified communication documentation deemed necessary in the project
- Instigating and following change order procedures as needed.
· Maintaining the communication channels between the internal project team and the customer project team.
- 3-5 years’ experience of IT project management experience
- Experienced in delivering at least one LIMS/ELN implementation, upgrade, or optimisation project
- Strong communication, documentation, and organisational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of GxP or similar laboratory practices and regulatory requirements
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Project