I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a global company as an Application Support Analyst as part of their dedicated LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) support team.
This position will be working alongside other members of the team to provide 3rd line support for their LIMS user base (roughly 600 people). Responsibilities would include the following:
- Working with tools provided, deliver 3rd line user support for bespoke LIMS Business Applications working to agreed SLA’s .
- Create and maintain Knowledge base articles in the Helpdesk tool, to aid swift resolution of future support requests.
- Keep aligned with the IT Service Model, ensuring delivery against any agreed SLA’s.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects, this might include using SQL select statements and offer suggestions for resolution.
- Support with the documentation of incident reports in the event of major incidents.
- Identify opportunities to automate processes within the customer service function, making appropriate suggestions to line manager.
- Collaborate with technical teams and the customer to resolve technical issues. Escalate any system change requests to the Product