Project Support Officer
In this position, you will be joining a project team within an NHS Trust. The role of Project Support Officer is a hybrid role, with 1 or 2 days (max.) on-site requirement. Days where you are not required on-site you will work remotely.
- Responsible for supporting the organisation’s business change processes
- Attending key meetings
- Responsible for noting down meeting minutes
- Participating in daily calls to track the progress of the business change project
- Stakeholder communication is fundamental to the project co-ordination & success
- Ensuring the project complies with all legislation, policies, and procedures
- Develop new processes and procedures as required
- Work alongside the project team as well as involved third parties to develop test plans
- To co-ordinate testing activities or directly undertake testing and recording of all results to the quality standards
- Previous experience supporting projects
- Experience in delivering technology solutions for critical business activities
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office & database theory
- Experience in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience of monitoring or auditing workflow processes
- Ability to get along well with others in a team environment
Interested in the role but would like to know more? Reach out to me either via email (email@example.com), call (01772 278050) or LinkedIn (Kieran Kearns).
Apply now to submit your application.