Our client, an NHS Acute Trust, has a brand-new requirement for a Systems Administrator to join on an initial 6-month contract basis.
Based within the Trusts Finance department the role will focus on the management of user access, roles and the maintenance of the Chart of Accounts for the organisation's One Advanced e-Financials release 5 applications.
- Performing the setup, amendment and removal of user accounts within the application
- Granting and removing access from cost centres / cost codes
- Investigation and resolving system configuration issues
- Acting as a point of escalation from the Finance Systems Team
- Creating and updating user guidance articles and maintaining system documentation
Key Skills and experience
- At least 12 Demonstrable months’ experience as an eFinancials System Administrator / Support Technician
- Demonstrable experience of setting up users within eFinancials, EProc & PIM
- Experience of managing user profiles within Collaborative Planning (preferred)
- Business Objects report writing (desirable)